Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This is something I never imagined that I would get involved in. I've come to
live by the rule "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Yeah, I'm a
skeptic ;o) But, I'm glad I went with these, especially after my first HYIP
experience with ForeignFund, (or my more recent experience with FastMarket)
which after exciting me beyond belief with the profit I was making .... simply
disappeared from the members .... but continued to take in new money and
clients. I also try to keep the page updated with the litigation process ....
and if you were scammed by them you can get the contact information necessary to
add yourself to the claim against them.


HYIP, or High Yield Investment Programs are exactly as the title implies.
There is also a level of risk involved with them, so I've always been hesitant
and chose not to get involved.


If you've ever been interested in the financial world ... in stocks and bonds
or investments ... but you didn't have the time, knowledge or resources to
pursue it .. then this may be just the thing for you.


The safe way to play it is to get your initial investment out as quickly as
possible and then just keep investing (and compounding) your profits. I took out
my 50 and reinvested the $150.00 profit, which matures at $600.00 (4x) in 30
days. From this point forward, I use only the gained interest to invest .. every
term it just keeps growing, without risking anything except what I gained. And I
always take out a few "me dollars" when reinvesting the interest ... so no
matter what happens, I've already gained more than I put in. Rule number one:
Never invest more than you can afford to lose.



Most programs require that you use e-currencies as the method of
investment/depositing. E-Currency accounts are easy to open ... free and make
transfering money to and from your bank, credit card, other currencies and the
progams you're in ... SIMPLE! We won't go into it here ... but having several
ecurrency accounts also gives you the added advantage of being in the "ecurrency
exchange" service. All day long people need to exchange currency from one form
to another. If you have the currency they're looking for .. you make money. This
was just a simple breakdown on one of the opportunities available with ecurrency
accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home